Monday, February 16, 2015

Welcome to the Book Believer!

I have had The Book Believer up for quite a while now, but I pushed off working on it when I found out that I didn't know how to work Blogger. However, with the help of a good friend of mine, I am making a new effort to improve The Book Believer! After a couple months of thinking, I have come up with a general idea of what I want.

 As you have probably already guessed, I will be reviewing books on this site. I will constantly be trying to improve it, and will try to post a few reviews a month. As time goes on I will write more reviews. But right now, let's quickly go over the rating system. We will be using stars! I had the idea of using music notes, since I intend to find songs that match the book, but I started to wonder if that would be too confusing. In the end, I'm going with something that everybody is familiar with - stars! Here's the idea.

 
 Five stars means that I LOVED the book! If I give it a five star rating, I declare it a must read. (Please note: I am not afraid to use five stars. If I loved the book, I will give it this rating. If I think the book is especially special, I will let you know in the post.)



Four stars means that I really liked the book, and it would be in your best interest to read.


Three stars means that I liked it, but it wasn't necessarily for me. I neither recommend nor discourage reading it.



Two stars means that I didn't like it.


Really, REALLY did not like this book. At all. Nada. No.

Now that the point system is down, let's get to the reviews! :) Happy reading!



2 comments: